Organizing a Music Classroom

I don't know about you, but I really appreciate having an organized classroom. It just seems to help my teaching. Here are pictures of my classroom:
Baskets and plastic containers are a great way to keep classroom instruments organized.
I definitely have to have lesson plans prepared a week in advance, and my curriculum pacing guide handy. I like to be well prepared.
If you need some fresh ideas for curriculum planning or lesson plans, then check this out: Click Here
Here for the Interactive Notebook.
Click Here for the Pacing Guide.

Comments

  1. Thank you for coming to visit and joining my linky party. It's great to have you join in the fun!

    Thanks for taking me on a tour of your classroom. My school does not have a music program so it is very interesting to see how a music classroom is set up.

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3.com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Multicultural Winter Holiday Bulletin Board Ideas

CCSS Counting to 120